Friday, May 20, 2011

Rant

The worst thing about buying Skittles is that by the time you know it, they're all gone. The Skittles package is just too small, even the bulk skittles packages are not enough.  I have been incredibly dissappointed with size of the new Skittles packages, even though they are about 50% bigger, they're still not enough! To satisfy my need for skittles, i'll need a garbage can full of Skittles, or even a pool full of skittles. What's a better way to start your day than diving into a pool of skittles filled with dolphins. I have written multiple letters to the Skittles head office about the size of the packages, but have never been given a reply. Maybe they don't take me seriously when I say I need a garbage can full of skittles to satisify my Skittle needs, but they should because im a serious consumer. Nearly half of my income goes towards buying Skittles for my pet Ox and I, either i need more skittles per package, or lessen the price per package. People stare at me when i'm walking down the streets with my beverage hat full of skittles and mumble that im "crazy", but I say they're crazy for not indulging on the enjoyment of Skittles.

No comments:

Post a Comment